Italie – Circa 1910
Pair of Italian Bronze sculptures of two “Puttos” which were at one time probably holding the representation of a Flag or possibly “Staff’s”. The Bronze are on their original beautifully carved Carrara marble bases which are supported by four bronze spheres each. The sculptures have been converted to US electrified Lamps. Each base has a repair at the back, where the marble was chipped. (as shown in detail picture).
Dimensions: 21 in. (53 cm) H